The presence of the inhabitants.
If no one is at home, the room temperature is lowered. Planning for lighting will not be carried out if desired. This saves electricity and heating costs.Try everHome now!
Presence of the inhabitants
If no resident is present in the home, the room temperature is lowered to save on heating costs.
- For this you store the desired room temperatures in the temperature planning of a room for each presence status (PRESENT, ABSENT, HOLIDAYS) of the home.
- Use a multiple button in the entrance area to set the home's presence status manually.
- Use the presence function of your SmartPhone to set the home's presence status automatically.
Approaching the home, this approach is detected by the SmartPhone App.
- If you have stored a response in the everHome portal for the mobile device, it will be executed - the lighting will be switched on.
- Turn on the way and floor lighting automatically.
Leaving the home
Leave your home, this is recognized by the everHome app.
- If you have submitted a reaction in the everHome portal for the mobile device, it will be executed.
- Dimming the plank lighting automatically to the desired brightness.