Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (everHome GmbH, Am Roten tree 40, 48653 Coesfeld, phone number: 02541-8880653, fax number: 02541-889936, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a unique Statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website everhome.de. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of revocation